Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Picks

Dear Congregants,

Once you're all back from church, your thoughts may turn to hoop. (I, myself, attend Sunday morning services at the Church of St. Mattress). For those of you wanting to watch Dana lap the field in real time, here are today's picks:


1. KY - Knott, Dykes, Obama, Ruth, Henry, Calvino, Scott, Harry, Matt, Dayle, Steve, Cal, Sarah B, Tim, Liz, Wrinkler, Rosalie, John
3. Baylor - Dana, Ellie, Sarah P
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Duke - Maggi, Acy, Alexander, Willow, Kate, Bill, Sophie
8. Iowa State - Gena (I love this pick. Sorry it didn't work out)
4. Indiana - Jonathan


1. UNC - Knott, Maggi, Acy, Obama, Ruth, Scott, Harry, Bill, Dayle, Steve, Dana, Tim, Wrinkler, Rosalie
2. Kansas - Alexander, Dykes, Willow, Henry, Kate, Cal, Sarah P, John
---------------------------------------------------------------------
4. Michigan - Calvino, Jonathan
3. GTown - Matt, Gena, Sarah B, Ellie
10. Purdue - Liz
5. Temple - Sophie

2 comments:

Dana said...

I like to think of myself as Elton John before he got off drugs, Renoir before he got all classical, Roseanne before the diet. I think it's best if I continue to learn nothing and pretend all is okay just the way it is, my fans certainly deserve that much from me.

Go.....that team I picked to win it all!

Bill said...

Like