Saturday, March 29, 2014

Matt & Liz, sitting in a tree, p-i-c-k-i-n-g...

All right people,

That ^$(#*^%&^& Matt Peterson is just laughing at us now. He's so far ahead I'm not sure anyone can catch him. Liz has fallen to 3rd behind a surging Bill O'Hearn (now there's an image), whose spousal unit, Diana Smith, is also flying to the top. I hope there's a side bet or two out there; this is a good year for them.

Here's where we stand:



Two games today: Dayton (?!?) v. Florida and Wiscy v. Arizona. As a public service and a reminder, here is a chart of who picked whom.

Good luck out there, people.


4 comments:

Liz said...

It was nice while it lasted. Not the togetherness, but the fact that I had a shot at beating him.........

Steve said...

Wow, that left a bad taste in my mouth, rooting for Michigan.

Steve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Knott said...

I find it hard to root for them to, and I went there. And then I picked them. And then they lost. More reasons to hate the blue, I guess.