Saturday, March 31, 2012

Who's winning? Dana, of course.

OK, so it's been a while. I was just being lazy, to be honest. After Sunday's games, I had to lie down for a while; a week did it and I'm better now. Ready for more hoop, to be sure. Acy is in Quebec on a school trip (in Maine we go to Canada to get some warmer weather, you see), so Maggi, Alexander and I are the only three going to the Mark Tipton Quartet performing Muppets and Sesame Street Jazz live in a basement somewhere in downton Portland. Jealous? We're leaving in 5 minutes, can you make it here in time? There are probably tix still available.

Here are the standings at the end of four rounds (Go Dana!!!)



Today's picks in a minute. Hang tight.

Meister

1 comment:

Knott said...

I'm happy to report that the Mark Tipton Quartet was every bit as dreadful as I imagined. Alexander loved it. Yeesh.