Saturday, March 31, 2012

Today's picks

My beloveds,

Two of the last three games are being played this evening. You can cut the pool tension with a knife, right?

Here's a list of who picked whom. Good luck.

C

1. KY - Everybody else
4. LVille - DD (could be the genius pick of the tourney)
----------------------------------------------------------
2. Missouri - Maggi, Dykes, Kate, Sarah B, Tim
3. Marquette - Acy, Willow, Gena
2. Duke - Alexander, Bill, Sophie
1. Mich State - Calvino, Matt, Dayle, Steve, Cal, Jonathan, Ellie, Sarah P


2. Ohio St - Knott, Calvino, Jonathan, Sarah B, Liz
2. Kansas - Dykes, Willow, Henry, Cal, Sarah P, John
---------------------------------------------------------
5. Vandy - Sophie
3. GTown - Gena, Ellie
3. Florida St - Kate, Matt
1. Syracuse - Alexander, Wrinkler, Rosalie
1. UNC - Maggi, Acy, Obama, Ruth, Scott, Harry, Bill, Dayle, Steve, Dana, Tim

And that's that. There is, I think, a surprising variety of picks in these games. I do feel a little bad for those who picked UNC. Losing a point guard is pretty tough to bounce back from in the pool. I'm also surprised that only three of us had Duke making the final game. Kentucky looks tough, but this seems like anyone's tournament. Dana's still likely to walk off with the pool, especially if Louisville wins tonight. I don't know about you, but a Dana Duffy victory suits me just fine. If she does win, we can buy any old trophy off the rack, from any sport. She won't mind, right, DD?

Later dudes,

C

1 comment:

Dana said...

Things are looking a little shaky for me now. I got my trophy, and am happy to keep it. But now that I've told the world about it, I guess I'll share it next year.