Saturday, March 24, 2012

Saturday picks

All, I certainly hate the new Blogger interface. Google, I assume you're reading all my postings. Screw you.

Here are today's picks:



1. Syracue - John, Rosalie, Winkler, Cal, Henry, Willow, Dykes, Alexander
2. OH St - Knott, Maggi, Obama, Ruth, Calvino, Scott, Dayle, Steve, Dana, Jonathan, Sarah B, Tim, Liz -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6. Cincy - Acy
3. FL St - Harry, Kate, Matt, Gena, Sarah P
4. Wisc - Bill
5. Vandy - Ellie, Sophie


4. Lville - Knott, Dana, Sophie, John
7. Florida - Nobody
-------------------------------------
1. Mich St - Everybody else
2. Missouri - Maggi, Dykes, Obama, Scott, Kate, Sarah B, Tim, Wrinkler
3. Marq - Acy, Willow, Gena
5. New Mexico - Liz

Good luck, folks. Only 7 games left. How am I ever going to win this thing?

C

2 comments:

Dana said...

I found figuring out how to post to be challenging. There is no "sign in" button anywhere. Used to be you would just click on your name and you could sign in there and post. Now you click on the tiny faded out icon in the top left and go from there.

Knott said...

It all makes my brain hurt. Or maybe it's all the wine I got after last night that makes my brain hurt. Either way, I've become that grumpy old guy who can't make the answering machine, the dishwasher or the vcr work. Get those kids off my lawn, and fix my blog.