Wednesday, April 07, 2010

We are all champions


Or so I am telling myself as I ended up pretty much at the bottom of the only pool I entered this year. On the other hand, I went to both the semifinal games and the final game on Monday night thanks to one of my college roommates who works at the NCAA. I tried my best to cheer Butler on to their first championship to no avail, but had fun nonetheless.

Congrats to the pool winners!

P.S. I am Chris and Jonathan's cousin wearing my team colors on the left.

4 comments:

Knott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Knott said...

You forgot to say (or are too modest to say) that you are Chris and Jonathan's super-cool cousin. Don't leave out the super-cool part, there's not very much of it in the family. I, for one, was hoping for a live blog from the games. Was it awesome?

Dana said...

Sarah. How nice that you could go to the game. I think we actually had two people go to the games this year. I'm not sure anyone's ever been to even one in the history of the pool.

Knott said...

Dana, you're right, I never thought of that. I mean, we care about the pool, not actually about basketball. Or maybe that's just me.