Thursday, March 24, 2011

Where we are now

All,

I realized with some horror that I haven't sent out a standings listing after Round Two. My apologies. Maybe I was just avoiding the awful reality, which will become clear to you once you note who is on top of the pool, and who is scraping his bottom along the bottom. Sigh.

This is the last email I'll send out. I'm going to start posting at the blog, which you can find here:

http://hoopkids.blogspot.com/

If you need a login or an invitation or what have you, write to blogmaster Mike Winkler at winkler4@gmail.com. He'll hook you up.

Without further ado, then, here are the gory results after Round Two:



Good luck out there in Round Three, which begins tonight.

Love and kisses,

Your (co-)Poolmeister

4 comments:

Steve said...

What are the stakes at Jackson/Knott this year? We never have enough forethought to make such a bet.

Knott said...

Get this: Maggi didn't want to bet this year because she hadn't watched any hoop and was just guessing about her picks. And she's killing me in the pool. Bwahahaha, dodged another bullet. No wager, no terrible consequences. Sometimes life is sweet.

Steve said...

If she wins there will be consequences.

Dana said...

My guess is if she loses it'll be worse.