Saturday, March 30, 2013

CPD rises again, chasing Harry

All and sundry, Well, geez. I was all proud of myself for getting 3 of yesterday's 4 games right, then I see that our own Chris Dykes, our Oklahoman, ex-lavender rancher, knitting business tycoon, and so, so much more, got all 4 games right. 12 big points. (I just couldn't bring myself to root for or pick Duke. I just can't). Young Master Harry had another good day (after a rough Thursday) and is back atop the standings. The usual suspects following close behind. Round 4, today and tomorrow, is where we really start to see separation. The good pickers escape in their smug, superior peloton, while the also-rans (that's me, by the way) sink dejectedly into the middle and bottom of the pool, muttering about next year. Here's where we stand. Have a safe Round 4 out there, people. C ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Steve said...

Dykes isn't driving them lavender dogies to Abilene anymore?

cdykes said...

Dogies got tired. And lavender is so 2007.