Friday, March 25, 2011

More bad news

Poolies,

OK, maybe it's the same bad news, only more so. Maggi's still winning, which makes life a little rough on me. Dig it? Good Old Rosalie seems to be my best hope for not have my wife singing, "I am the Champion, no time for LOSERS" and pointing at me all damn year. C'mon, Good Old Rosalie.

All right, I don't mean to be churlish. I'd be happy for Maggi if she hung on to win here. Not real happy, mind you, just happy.

With Kansas pounding Richmond and UNC thumping Marquette (sorry Kate and Scott, hometown fans, no doubt) there isn't much excitement so far.

Below are the standings after last night's games.

Hope you're all watching tonight.

C

2 comments:

Maggi said...

What?! Little ole me is still in 1st? Well I do declare. Rosalie, I'm sure you are very nice but if you take away my title I will cut you.

SP said...

Hey! Play nice, kids!
~ the mom.