Saturday, March 23, 2013

Harvard, FCSU, How Does She Do It?

What's my secret, you ask?  Well, Chris had part of it right:  Messers Tanqueray, Citadelle, and yes, even Gordon, provided me with the inspiration to ignore shallow numbers and rankings and decide my teams based on their mascots, and when that failed, based on their team colors.  Thank you, Slate Online, for providing brackets set up for us visual learners.

I know I will still lose.

But you can imagine the sweet sweet sense of vindication that would pervade our half-Hoya household--IF I were a gloating person.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Keep a gin in one hand and a rolled up newspaper in the other to smack away those who would deny you your glory. Since my chances are already gone, I've hitched my wagon to yours, Liz. I too used the Salon brackets, but I guess I don't have the sense of color that you do.