Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday picks

Folks,

Only two games today. Feels like it's all winding down too soon. I don't see any way I can win, so my attention has already drifted to something else. I'm like that, I guess. Still, I'll be watching every second of televised hoop today I can get away with. We'll see how much that amounts to.

Here are today's picks:


5. Butler - Jonathan
2. K. St. - Knott, Dayle, Bill, Sarah B., Mike, Cal, John, Gena
-------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Syracuse - Maggi, Alexander, Ruth, Steve, Scott, Henry, Dutch, Kate, Willow, Sarah P.
8. Gonzaga - Acy
3. Pitt - Tim, Dana, Liz
7. BYU - Harry, Dykes, Matt
4. Vandy - Rosalie


1. Kentucky - everybody else
2. WVU* - Maggi, Ruth, Dykes, Cal, Rosalie, Matt
-------------------------------------------------------------------
9. Wake Forest - Acy
5. Temple - Dana
4. Wisconsin - Steve
6. Marquette - Harry
3. New Mexico** - Liz, Sarah P


Good luck out there.

CoMeister


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* People who picked West Virginia should expect a phone call from Steve, in which he will explain Bob Huggins's ability to coach teams to wins in the big games.
** People who picked New Mexico should expect a phone call from me, in which I will explain what a no-talent greasy weasel Steve Alford is.

No comments: